A New Direction for The Healthy Hair Diary

Tuesday, March 06, 2018



I know I have started 2018 with terrible non-existence blog posts and for that I am sorry. I have so much going on that something had to give and sadly it was blogging. Since starting my YouTube channel last year, I really didn't realise how time consuming it was going to be as at first I thought this would be easier than blogging but now I am not so sure. One thing I am sure about is my wish to stay consistent with blog posts, blogging on subjects of interests other than hair care such as skincare, beauty, home life etc. I have even thought about changing the name of my blog but I am unsure so for we shall remain as The Healthy Hair Diary.

My goal when I first started my blog in 2013 was to use my blog as an online journal to document what I was doing with my hair and when but looking back my posts were full of wash day updates which are not very interesting and the blog lacked  variety. I do believe that starting a YouTube channel has opened my eyes to a whole new world of opportunities, not only that, I also realised that when on a hair journey we can assume that other ladies know what to do and how to look after their hair but this is not the case. Therefore, I want to be help ladies see that we can grow healthy hair without relying on wigs and weaves whether relaxed or with natural hair as well as sharing weekly tips, product reviews, first impressions of products, a healthy hair regime for beginner's series and so much more.

My blog plan is to post a blog post every Monday and provide weekly hair, skin or beauty tips every Wednesday. I have so much going on that I know from now there may be the occasional week when I just can't post anything but I'm hoping to get ahead of the game and schedule my posts in advance to avoid this happening too often.

If there is anything in particular you would like me to cover in my posts, please feel free to let me know.

Until then, I will see you next Monday with the first post of many.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.