How I Moisturise and Seal my Relaxed Hair...

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I thought I would try something different and instead of writing a post to describe how I moisturise and seal my hair, I thought I'd make a quick video to show you exactly what I do.

I use the L.C.O. method (liquid, cream, oil) to moisturise my hair.

The products I use are:

  • Rose water
  • Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer
  • Oil mix of Grapeseed oil and Sweet Almond Oil.

I'll warn you now, this is my first time doing a video fullstop and I'm sure I have a lot to learn so please don't judge me. I hope you enjoy and it's useful to those ladies who are new to starting their hair journey.



 Which method do you use to moisturise and seal my hair?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.