Product Review - Root2Tip Honey Rain Detangle Hair Juice

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Original Honey Rain Detangle Hair Juice

Product Information:
The ultimate detangler/leave in-conditioner for dry, frizz prone hair of any texture, say goodbye to tangles in seconds!

You will be amazed as your tangled  knots are released with a few sprays of this amazing formula. Perfect for hydrating your thirsty strands daily, There is no products build-up, just great feeling hair.

Product Directions: 
Use to refresh and detangle hair and your curls, twists or locs whenever you feel the need to. Use in combination with our Twist & Curls Pudding to set twist-outs or our Nourish Hydrate and Shine Me Hair Butter, for thermal protection.  If you need something lighter try using it with our Triple M Milk, like our covergirl Lesley @Freshlengths Blog who has Texlaxed hair.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Aloe barbendsis (leaf) juice, glycerine (vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea fruit) butter, Cetyrimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (naturally mild detangler conditioner), Panthenol (vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol (and) Chlorphenisin, Parfum,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (conditioning agent), Hydrolysed Silk protein, Honey (conditioning extract).

My Review:
I had this product in amongst my stash for about 5 months before deciding to give it a try it. I bought this at the same time as my staple detangler Mane & Tail and therefore just added this to my product stash and thought no more about it.

A few months ago my hair was going through a very dry patch especially my new growth and I had to do something to up my moisture game which is when I came across this in my stash and decided to see what it had to offer.

I often use this as the Liquid when doing the LCO (liquid, cream, oil) method, also as a leave in conditioner and when the going got tough with stretching, this did the trick nicely.

I am not sure if it is just my bottle, but I found that the product didn't distribute evenly with the spray bottle provided and instead sprayed large amounts of product in one area so I decided to transfer this to a old hair mist spray bottle which ensures the honey rain juice is spritzed evenly and lightly onto my hair. This is my only negative. I love this product and I will definitely buy it again.

Have you tried Original Honey Rain Detangle Hair Juice?
                                          
                                        

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.