Wash Day Diary - 3 Weeks Post Relaxer

Monday, May 25, 2015

Saturday 23rd May

For some reason I decided to start my hair at around 10pm on Saturday night and halfway through I had deep regrets as tired eyes started to set in... Here is how my late night wash day went:

I pre-pooed with L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore Conditioner and Virgin Coconut Oil on dry hair, covered with a plastic cap and left on for an hour whilst I watched some tv and also had a nice long bath.

Once out the bath, I rinsed my hair then shampooed with Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo. I towel dried and then deep conditioned with Creme of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment mixed with ORS HaiRepair Vital Oils, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 25 minutes.

T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then spritzed my hair with ORS Olive Oil Girls Leave in Detangler and finger detangled my hair. Applied leave ins; Giovanni Weightless Moisture Direct Leave In Conditioner, Crème of Nature Argan Oil and small dab of Fantasia IC Olive Oil Moisturizing Shine Serum before detangling with a wide tooth comb then air dried with a satin scarf securing my edges.

When 85-90% dry, I moisturised and sealed in sections, with Triple M Moisture Milk and sealed with Creme of Nature Argan Oil and oiled my scalp with my oil mix; Lavender JBCO and Virgin Coconut Oil. I put my hair in a loose bun and secured with a satin scrunchie. Forgetting I had put all of my satin scarves to wash, they were still wet in the washing machine so I slept on a satin pillowcase instead.

On Sunday morning, my hair felt a bit on the dry side and I remembered I forgot to do the LCO method using Root2Tip Honey Rain Juice as my liquid when I moisturised and sealed after air drying. I needed to pop out so I put my hair back up into a loose bun with as little manipulation as possible and was out the door.

Later in the afternoon, I decided to have an afternoon nap but before I did, I spritzed my hair very lightly with distilled water and covered my hair with a plastic cap. Two hours later when I rose, I removed the plastic cap and did the LCO method using Root2Tip Honey Rain Juice (liquid), Root2tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk (Cream) and sealed with Grapeseed Oil. My hair is now very moist and silky soft...


How was your wash day  this week?







You Might Also Like

1 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.