Wash Day Diary - 13 Weeks Post

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 16th 2014

These are the steps I followed for last Sunday's wash day:


On Saturday evening, I prepooed with extra virgin coconut oil, covered with a plastic cap and left in over night.


On Sunday morning I rinsed my hair and then shampooed with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.

I tea rinsed my hair using green tea, towel dried for 2 minutes and then applied ORS Hair Mayonnaise to my hair and covered with a plastic cap. I sat under the hood dryer for 15 minutes.

Once my hair was cool, I then rinsed and went on to apply my deep conditioner mix; Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer Conditioner, Honey, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil & EV Olive Oil. I covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 40 minutes, allowed my hair to cool then rinsed and finger detangled.


I towel dried for 2 minutes, finger detangled my hair and then t-shirt dried for 15 minutes before applying my leave ins; Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Growth Milk, Root2Tip Triple M Milk and Creme of Nature Argan Oil. I detangled with a wide teeth comb in four sections and then air-dried using the scarf method.


Before bed I moisturised and sealed my hair with my favourites; Root2Tip Triple M Milk and Grapeseed Oil and then oiled my scalp with my oil mix.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.