Wash Day Diary - 12 Weeks Post

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Late Post

These are the steps I followed for last weeks wash day on Sunday 9th November at 12 weeks post:



I prepooed with extra virgin coconut oil and grapeseed oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes.


I rinsed my hair and then shampooed with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.


I tea rinsed my hair using green tea, towel dried for 2 minutes and left the tea in my hair.


I applied my deep conditioner mix; Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer Conditioner, Honey, Avocado Oil, EV Coconut Oil & EV Olive Oil. I covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes, allowed my hair to cool then rinsed and finger detangled.



I towel dried for 2 minutes, finger detangled my hair and then t-shirt dried for 20 minutes before applying my leave ins; Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Growth Milk, Root2Tip Triple M Milk and Creme of Nature Argan Oil. I detangled with a wide teeth comb in four sections and then air-dried using the scarf method.


When my hair was 90% dry, I moisturised and sealed with Root2Tip Triple M Milk and Grapeseed Oil. I oiled my scalp using my scalp oil mix of JBCO, Avocado Oil & EV Olive Oil.

My chosen protective style the next morning!

 How was your wash day?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your wash went well. Chosen style looks amazing

    http://mzdirection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.