Wash Day Diary - Mid Week Cowash 5 Weeks Post

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wednesday 24th September


For my last wash day, whilst applying my leave in's I was a little heavy handed and my hair told me so on Monday and Tuesday and by Wednesday I took the hint and decided to do a quick co-wash.

Here is how it went:



I applied my Deep Conditioner mix of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioner, Keracare Humecto Conditioner mixed with a few drops of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) on to dry hair, covered with a plastic cap and heat wrap for 30 mins before rinsing. 


I co-washed with V05 Give Me Moisture Conditioner and then t-shirt dried for 35 mins.  



I airdried using the scarf method with no product until 70% dry then applied leave ins;  Shea Moisture Thickening Mist, Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk and Organix Coconut Milk Serum before detangling my hair and then continued to air-dry.



Once dry, I moisturized and sealed with Root2Tip Triple M Milk & Grapeseed oil and applied my castor oil mix to my scalp.


How was your wash day?




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love this style! What do you think of the OGX Anti Breakage serum?

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love the serum but learnt the hard way that a little goes a long way x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long did it take you? Great end result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tomes. Including drying time, I'd say 2 hours give or take. I have found t-shirt drying for 30-45 minutes results in quicker air-drying for me x

      Delete
  4. Thanks Jay, I'm always on the hunt for quick and easy protective styles x

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.