Wash Day Diary - 4 Weeks Post

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Monday 16th September 

To pre-poo I applied L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 to the length of my hair. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and sat under my hood dryer for 40 minutes.


I shampooed my hair using Argan Deluxe Professional Argan Oil Nourishing Shampoo.



I applied Argan Deluxe Professional Argan Oil Nourishing Conditioner as my deep conditioner with a teaspoon of Honey and tablespoon of Coconut oil to my towel dried hair. I covered with a plastic cap and sat under my hood dryer for 30 minutes.


T-shirt dried for 30-40 mins and went on to apply my leave ins;- Herbal Essences Split End Protector Creme, Root2tip Triple Miracle Moisture Milk and Creme Of Nature Argan Oil.

Airdried with scarf method.

Moisturised and sealed with Root2Tip triple miracle moisture milk and Grapeseed oil and oiled my scalp with my Oil Mix.


75-80% Dry

How was your wash day? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Girl, I love the hair! Your products are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nerline, slowly but surely I have come to love and have an understanding with my hair x

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.