Wash Day Diary - 2 Weeks Post

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wash Day - Saturday 23rd August

These are the steps I followed for the last day of the Coconut Oil Challenge: 


I applied Coconut oil to to dry hair, covered with a plastic cap and heat wrap for 40 mins before rinsing. 

I shampooed my hair; first lather using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo and then for the final lather using ORS HaiRepair Invigorating Shampoo.
I rinsed and then applied ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, covered with a plastic cap and heat wrap for 40 mins and then kept on for another hour or so whilst watching a movie before rinsing. 


I t-shirt dried for 20-25 minutes, sectioned my hair into four before applying my leave ins; Shea Moisture Thickening Mist focusing on my roots, Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave In, Organix Coconut Milk Anti-breakage serum and a tiny dab of Creme of Nature Argan oil. I detangled each section before tension drying my roots with cool air and then air-dried.

Once dry, I moisturized and sealed with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter and ORS Grapeseed Oil and applied coconut oil to my scalp.

For a while now Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer has been making my hair feel weighed down by day 3-4 post wash day and I have random days when I want to just let my hair down... I have had Root 2 Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk in my possession for a while now (product junkie) and on Sunday decided to switch up my regime and give this moisturizer a try. Wow is all I can say right now, my hair feels moisturized, has a natural shine, I think I may be in LOVE... I will continue to use it and will see how it feels after wash day when my hair tends to drink moisturizer and see if it passes the test. 

4 Days Post Wash Day...
How Was Your Wash Day?

De’Onne x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.