Wash Day Diary - 2 Wks Post 07.04.14

Sunday, April 20, 2014


7th April 2014


For this wash day, these are the steps I followed: 






I prepooed my hair with coconut oil and then covered my hair with a plastic cap and my heat cap for 20 mins and then rinsed. I washed my hair with Keracare Hydrating Shampoo.


I deep conditioned my hair with ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner mixed with Avocado Oil. I used heat with my hair therapy wrap for 20 mins before rinsing. 
After T-shirt drying for 15 mins. I sprayed my hair with Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Leave In, Shea Moisture Thickening Mist and S-curl before detangling my hair with a wide teeth comb. Once detangled I blow-dried my hair with cold air.






I then went on to moisturise and seal my hair with EQ Olive Oil & Mango Butter Growth Moisturizer and Grape seed oil.




Wash Day 2 weeks Post




De’Onne x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.