Wash Day Diary - 4 Weeks Post 10.03.14

Saturday, March 15, 2014


10th March 2014

I had keyhole surgery on Saturday 8th March and have been signed off for 2 weeks so I didn't rush to wash my hair on Sunday as I knew I could do it the day after plus I was feeling a bit sore after the general anaesthetic had worn off so even if I wanted to I wouldn't of been able to wash my hair.

For this wash day, these are the steps I followed: 



I placed my new oil mix (consisting of; olive oil, avocado oil, peanut oil and coconut oil) in a cup of boiling water for a minute or so before applying it to my hair from root to tip. Covered my hair with a plastic cap and also my towel turban. I left this on my hair for 45 minutes and then rinsed.







I washed my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.


I deep conditioned my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Treatment conditioner mixed with Avocado Oil. I used heat with my hair therapy wrap for 20 mins then swapping the wrap for my towel turban and then left my hair to condition for another 30 minutes before rinsing. 



 T-shirt dried for 45 mins. by accident as I was getting into daytime television.


I went on to use the LOC Method; I sprayed my hair with Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Leave In and Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter H2 Leave In Conditioner then applying a few drops of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Treatment before detangling my hair with a wide teeth comb. Once detangled I applied EQ Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturiser to seal in the oil. I used my soft bristle brush to gently brush my edges before using the scarf method to airdry


Before bed I moisturised and sealed my hair with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and Grapeseed Oil in four sections and then put my hair in a loose pin curl and covered with my satin scarf.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.