Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Repair Hair Care - Shampoo, Conditioner & Repair Balm

Tuesday, February 14, 2017


About 1-2 years ago when I was a serious hair junkie, I picked up the Garnier Ultimate Blends Avocado and Shea Butter 1 minute Nourishing Repair Conditioner. I think I used it once and as I had so many other products in use, put it down and forgot about it.
About 2 months ago I decided to go through my hair product stash to see what was worth keeping and what needed to go. I came across the Garnier Avocado & Shea Butter Nourishing 1 minute Repair conditioner and decided to give it another try. I used it to co-wash and also as a rinse out conditioner when deep conditioning on dry hair and my hair was left feeling soft like velvet each time.

My staple shampoo and conditioner was starting to run low so I decided to take the plunge and purchase the Garnier Whole Blends Avocado & Shea Butter Extracts shampoo, conditioner and hair balm to see how they'd work on my hair.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Repair Hair Care with Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Extracts
If you have dry damaged hair you need more than a shampoo, you need Garnier Ultimate Blends; The Nourishing Repairer. Enriched with an ultimate blend of Avocado Oil and Shea Butter to reinforce the hair's natural barrier, it provides parched, damaged hair with an intense moisture surge from root to tip.

Nourishing Shampoo
A sumptuously rich, creamy blend with European Avocado Oil, and Shea Butter gathered from the African Karite tree.
Our luxurious, creamy shampoo blended with European Avocado Oil and African Shea Butter, leaves hair feeling super-soft yet non-greasy.   Use with The Nourishing Repairer Conditioner for hair that feels weightlessly smooth and soft, and looks transformed.   

Ingredients:
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, CI 15985 / Yellow 6, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.

Nourishing Conditioner
Our lavish, creamy conditioner blended with European Avocado Oil and African Shea Butter, replenishes parched hair by leaving it feeling sumptuously soft and supple.   Use with The Nourishing Repairer shampoo for hair that feels weightlessly smooth and soft, and looks transformed.     

Ingredients
Aqua / Water,Cetearyl Alcohol,Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil,Behentrimonium Chloride,CI 15985 / Yellow 6,CI 19140 / Yellow 5,Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride,Isopropyl Alcohol,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Citric Acid,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Hexyl Cinnamal,Glycerin,Parfum / Fragrance,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.

The Nourishing Repairer Balm
Intense care for very dry, damaged hair.
Instantly rescue very dry, damaged hair with Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Repairer Balm. Blended with Avocado Oil and Shea Butter, our rich formula in a creamy balm texture is tailor made to intensely nourish parched hair, leaving it feeling soft to the touch.

Use once a week as a replacement for your normal conditioner for a boost of hydration for your hair.  For dry hair in need of more intense treatment, you can use more often and leave on for longer before washing off. 

Ingredients:
Aqua /Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 15985 / Yellow 6, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C161481/2) (1025163 B), Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.

I have been using these products for the last 8 - 10 weeks in replacement of my Crème of Nature Staples and am really pleased with the results. My hair is always moist, very easy to detangle, full of shine and so soft and fluffy. I am definitely a fan of this line and my whole family can use this.

The shampoo and conditioner are a medium to thick consistency, when washing my hair with the shampoo; there is instant lather and my hair does not feel stripped or dry considering this is a sulfate shampoo, my hair is left feeling clean, detangled and moist. Prior to shampooing my hair, I always do a pre-shampoo treatment with oils and conditioner, however, to see the true results of this shampoo, I washed my hair with this shampoo without doing a pre-poo and my hair was still left feeling moist and easy to detangle. As I am trying to recover from a setback, I have been oiling my scalp every night so I'm alternating each wash day between sulfate and sulfate free shampoos so that I can be sure I am not left with any build up on my scalp or hair.

Following up with the rinse out conditioner, it gives my hair a nice moisture boost and is also a great conditioner to co-wash with and mixed with oils can be used to deep condition your hair with great results.

The hair balm is so thick it's unreal; a little goes a long way and you can literally turn the tub upside down and the product will not move. I love to use this to deep condition on dry /slightly damp hair then follow up with the shampoo and rinse out conditioner.

All in all, I love this line and will definitely pick these up again, I picked them up in my local boots store on a 3 for 2 deal and they are currently on offer for £2.00 each.

Have you tried any of the Garnier line? if so, which is your favourite...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.