Wash Day Diary – 9 Weeks Post Relaxer

Sunday, February 21, 2016

I was late washing my hair today as I usually wash my hair first thing in the morning but I had plans for the day and did not want to start my hair in the morning and then have to rush.


It was after 7.30pm when we got home, I usually pre-poo but decided to deep condition on dry hair instead so applied Aunt Jackie’s In Control Moisturising conditioner mixed with my oil mix; JBCO, extra virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes.


Once cool, I shampooed my hair using Crème of Nature Moisture & Shine shampoo lathering twice and then towel dried for 5 minutes. I followed up by applying Crème of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment and left on my hair for 10 minutes whilst ironing then rinsed.
I t-shirt dried for 25 minutes and then applied my leave-ins; Crème of Nature Strength & Shine Leave-in, Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter leave-in & sealed with Fantasia IC Olive Oil Moisturizing Serum then detangled my hair in sections.


I air-dried my hair using a satin scarf to lay my edges and once 90% dry, then went on to moisturise and seal with Cantu Shea Butter Cream Lotion and my avocado oil and lavender JBCO. I have run out of Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and the boys use the Cantu Creamy Lotion on their hair and seem to love it so I'm giving it a try until I get the local hair & beauty shop. 


I oiled my scalp with my scalp oil mix (avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil and lavender JBCO) and put my hair up in a loose bun, and will cover with a satin scarf before bed.

Air-drying

 
Monday's Hairstyle for work.. My hair was lovely and fluffy and moist...
How was your wash day?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Always care your hair. Throughout the years, there have been different styles in fashion and in hair.

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.