Wash Day Diary - 2 Weeks Post Relaxer

Monday, October 19, 2015

So yesterday was wash day and I think my hair had started to believe this day would never come.. Here are the steps followed for Sunday's washday:

Pre-pooed my hair on Friday evening with extra virgin olive oil and left in overnight. On Saturday morning I added virgin coconut oil to my hair and let sit whilst I had a lazy day with the family. Saturday evening came very quickly and I knew I wouldn't be washing my hair so before bed I added a little more coconut oil to my hair, covered my hair to protect my pillowcase and went to bed.

On Sunday morning, I woke up and shampooed my hair with Crème of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo and then towel dried for 5 minutes before applying Aphogee 2-Minute Reconstructor to my hair, covered with a plastic cap and my towel turban and left on whilst I made and had breakfast.

Rinsed my hair and towel dried for 5 minutes then applied Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm mixed with my Castor oil mix of Lavender JBCO & pure castor oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under hood dryer for 30 minutes, rinsing once cool.

T-shirt dried for 45 minutes before  applying my leave-ins; Crème of Nature Straight from Eden Detangling Leave-in, Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-in and Crème of Nature Argan Oil. I detangled my hair in sections,  added a few drops of Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum then air dried with a satin scarf laying down my edges.

I usually go on to moisturise and seal when my hair is 90% dry but I left my hair to flow whilst I enjoyed another chilling day of cooking, tidying and relaxing with the family.

Before bed, I spritzed my hair with water and covered with a plastic cap for 30 minutes then moisturised and sealed my hair using Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and my Avocado & Castor oil mix (avocado oil, lavender JBCO and pure castor oil). I also oiled my scalp with my castor oil scalp mix; pure castor oil and lavender JBCO and massaged my scalp for 5 minutes before securing my hair and covering with a satin scarf for bed.

Monday hair for Work

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.