Product Review: Beautiful Textures Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Product Information:
Achieve amazing manageability and styling versatility for Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily or Frizzy hair. Get soft defined curls, bodacious bouncy spirals, and smooth silky tresses with this Intensive Moisture-Rich Formula for mixed textured hair. 
Get Ultimate Shine & Curl Control

Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner Helps to:

  • Unlock Tangles 
  • Deeply Moisturize 
  • Tame Frizzies 
  • Nourish Curls with The Right Blend of Natural Oils
Product Directions:
Apply a generous amount of Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-in Conditioner to the palms of your hands and smooth onto wet or damp hair. Gently work from roots to ends with finger combing to ease out tangles and distribute evenly over hair. 

For tighter natural curl pattern allow hair to air dry. For looser curl pattern and added volume, blow dry while finger combing and twisting curls. For straighter styles use a diffuser and/or blow dry using a brush or wide-tooth comb. If your hair gets thirsty between shampoos, apply lightly to styled curls for additional daily moisturization and shine.


Ingredients:

Ingredients: Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Argania Spinosa Nut Oil/Argan Oil, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit/Shea Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Aloe Vera, Dimethicone, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/ Ginseng Extract, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, d-Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lyral, Methyl Ionone Gamma.

Purchased from: Pak Cosmetics


My Review:

Having read a lot of good things about this leave-in conditioner, I purchased this with the intention of using it as a moisturizer as at the time was hair was going through the motions and would not allow itself to be nourished by any moisturiser that I tried.

Just looking at the ingredients I was so excited to try this product, I ordered it online and even paid the additional to get it delivered the next day. It was delivered to work and I could not wait to get home and get my moisture on.


The consistency is creamy but light in texture, slightly watery.. I sectioned my hair into four and moisturised with this leave in and then followed up with Grapeseed oil to seal it in. The next morning, my hair was lovely and soft and easy to finger detangle but my hair was not moist at all, it was dry and the only thing I can compare it to is as if I had air-dried my hair on wash day and added no product, not even a leave-in. Needless to say  I had to moisturise and seal before doing my hair for work. I was determined to like this product so continued for a few more days making sure to spritz my hair with water prior to moisturising but sadly the results were the same.


I admitted defeat and decided to use this as is intended which is a leave in conditioner and whilst it is excellent at helping to detangle my hair, it does not provide enough hydration for me to want to purchase again. 


Have you tried Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-in Conditioner, if so how did it work for your hair? 

Disclaimer
The products I review on this blog are purchased with my own funds unless otherwise stated. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.