My Staple Products

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It has been nearly a year since I posted about my staple products, some products are still my holy grails whilst others have been made redundant having not noticing a difference without them or I fell in love with other products which replaced them.

The products below are my staple products used in my hair regime...  I try new products all the time, but the products I have listed are literally products I cannot live without....                   



Moisturising Shampoo:
Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo
Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo

Clarifying Shampoo:
ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo


Protein Treatment/Conditioner:
ORS Hair Mayonnaise (Medium)
ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner (Light)
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor (light)
Aphogee 2 Step Protein Treatment



Co-wash Moisturising Conditioner:
V05 Give Me Moisture Conditioner
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner



Moisturising Conditioner:
Creme of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Moisture Deep Conditioner
Keracare Humecto Conditioner


Deep Conditioner Additions:
Avocado Oil
Almond Oil
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Jamaican Black Castor Oil



Tea Rinses:
Green Tea



Detangler:
Mane & Tail Detangler



Leave-In Conditioner:
Giovanni Direct Weightless Moisture Leave-in
Root2Tip Honey Rain Hair Juice
Herbal Essences Split End Protector Creme
Creme of Nature Strength & Shine Leave-in



Moisturiser:
Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk
Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer by Elasta QP (protein)


Oils to Seal:
Grapeseed Oil
Avocado Oil


Scalp Oil:
Castor Oil Mix (Pure Castor Oil & JBCO)
Oil Mix (Avocado Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, JBCO)
JBCO & Coconut Oil

Heat Protector:
Fantasia IC Heat Protector Spray


Relaxer:
Base my scalp with my oil scalp mix. Apply an oil to the length of my hair including my new growth.

ORS Olive Oil Professional Creme Relaxer Normal Strength - Lye
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor

ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
Deep Conditioner, I choose between my staple moisturizing conditioners.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love aphogee products, the keracare shampoo I would like to try, I haven't been disappointed with an Avlon product yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love creme of nature shampoo it's just awesome. How is the mane n tail detangler compared to others?

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.