The Castor Oil Challenge No.9 is Over - Results!

Friday, May 15, 2015

Late Post...


Well the Castor Oil Challenge is over and it has been the easiest challenge yet and I am glad I took part!

I joined the Castor Oil Challenge on Sunday 25th January at the extreme level; Oiling my scalp every other day with castor oil and adding castor oil to my deep conditioner.


For my scalp oil I used Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil mixed with Pure Castor Oil and for deep conditioning I used either a teaspoon of JBCO or Pure Castor Oil.The further I got into my stretch, I occasionally oiled my new growth on a daily basis which kept my new growth soft and fluffy. When my hair was in need of a refresh in the middle of the week, I would deep condition on dry hair mixed with castor oil and then co-wash.

I was 10 weeks post relaxer when the challenge ended on Saturday 25th April and can say that I have definitely noticed thicker new growth with a more defined curl. The castor oil challenge definitely helped to make my stretch a breeze!

10 Weeks Post Relaxer
Freshly Texlaxed



Now that the challenge is over, I am oiling my scalp with mix of Lavender JBCO, Avocado Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.