Product Haul - November 2014

Saturday, December 06, 2014


Last Saturday I went hair product shopping with my cousins in London. There were quite a few requests for hair product hampers from the ladies in our family so we thought we we'd get the shopping done and out of the way. I had a list of my own of things to get and ended up with a few unexpected buys.



Here is what I have bought:

Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Detangling Leave-in Conditioner  
This was not on my shopping list but I picked it up without a second thought as I have heard good things about the Straight from Eden line. I thought about trying the shampoo and conditioner as well but it’s a staple leave in that I am looking for so decided not to be greedy. I used it after relaxing my hair on Sunday and loved how it made my hair feel and how easy it was to detangle. I will continue to use this for the month before I post a review.
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner
This is a staple of mine and I love love love it.
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo 
Standard replacement, love this shampoo and how my hair is left feeling.
Spandex Hair Wrap
I bought this wrap to use when air-drying my hair. I used it on Sunday and wish I had discovered this sooner.
Aunt Jackie's Moisturizing & Softening Conditioner
I have wanted to get this for a while so picked it up. I am excited to give this a try.

ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner
I love this conditioner and wish I bought two bottles as I go through a lot of this.
Rat Tail Comb
My last rat tail comb broke and I have missed using it to part my hair. I bought two this time to ensure I have a back up.
Detangling comb
I use this comb on wash days to detangle my hair once I have gone through and finger detangled my hair. I have had so many of these and they somehow walk...
Spray Bottle
I love to mix up mists and DIY leave ins so decided to pick up one of these.
Mist Spray Bottle
I love spitzing my hair and new growth with water and this is the perfect little mist bottle.
Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk  
I bought a bottle of this online last week but as I love it so much and there was only one left on the shelf, I decided to grab another bottle whilst I had the chance as I’d only regret it once I got back home.

Root2Tip Heaven's Hair Milk
I love the adult version of this moisturizer for my own hair so decided to buy this for my son to try on his hair. 

Root2Tip Honey Rain Juice Detangler / Leave-in 
A few British ladies have used this product and I have heard good reviews, Root2Tip also promote this product quite often on Instagram so I decided to give it a try. 


What have you purchased recently?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.