Wash Day Diary - 3 Weeks Post

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Wash Day - Sunday 31st August 


These are the steps I followed for the today's wash day: 




I applied L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Repairing Conditioner to dry hair, covered with a plastic cap and heat wrap for 30 minutes before rinsing. 



I shampooed my hair; first lather using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo after which my roots still felt a bit weighed down and was showing signs of build up so I clarified with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo then for the final lather I switched back to the Creme of Nature Shampoo.

I rinsed and towel dried for a few minutes before applying a deep conditioner mix of Creme of Nature Argan Intensive Conditioning Treatment,  Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner, 5 drops  of avocado oil and a teaspoon of honey, covered with a plastic cap and heat wrap for 45 mins and then kept on for 30 mins before rinsing with cool water. 

I t-shirt dried for 20 minutes, sectioned my hair into four before applying my leave ins; Shea Moisture Thickening Mist focusing on my roots, Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave In Spray, Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk, Organix Coconut Milk Anti-breakage serum and a tiny dab of Creme of Nature Argan oil. I detangled each section before tension drying my roots with cool air and then air-dried with a satin scarf.



Once dry, I lightly moisturized and sealed my ends with Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk and Grapeseed Oil. 
My hair feels amazingly soft and bouncy. After pre-pooing my hair was soft and detangled and the L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Repairing Conditioner is definitely a keeper. This was a very successful wash day.


As I have washed my hair in the morning, tonight before I go to bed I will moisturise and seal the length of my hair, apply coconut oil to my scalp and wrap with a satin scarf.



How Was Your #WashDayExperience ?

The Wash Day Experience


De’Onne x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.