Wash Day Diary: 5 Weeks Post

Sunday, April 27, 2014


26th April 2014


I washed my hair last Saturday morning and it left me with the rest of the weekend to do as I pleased so I decided to make Saturday mornings my wash day from now on where possible. 

These are the steps I followed for yesterday mornings wash day: 


I pre-pooed my hair with my oil mix; EVOO, Avocado Oil, Coconut oil and Peanut Oil.



I shampooed my hair twice, first wash with Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo, second wash with Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo.




Coffee rinsed my hair.



I deep conditioned using Kercare Humecto Conditoner mixed with Almond Oil. I covered with a plastic cap and my hair therapy wrap for 50 mins before rinsing.


After T-shirt drying for 45-50 mins. I applied Herbal Essences Split End Protector Cream on my ends only and sprayed my roots with Shea Moisture Thickening Mist. Then using the LOC method I sprayed the entire length of my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Leave In (liquid), sectioned my hair into four and added  two drops of grape seed oil (oil) and a small blob of Keracare Leave In and Shea Moisture Growth Thickening Milk (cream) through each section before detangling my hair and blow drying each section with cold air.

I have had the Shea Moisture Thickening Growth Milk for a few months now and used it once before putting it to the bottom of the shelf but as I'm trying to use all of my products before buying anything new, it's time to see just what it can do. I will continue to  use it for a few more weeks before doing a review. 





De’Onne x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.