Wash Day Diary - 1 Wk Post 30.03.14

Sunday, April 20, 2014


30th March 2014 - Mother's Day




Today was Mother's Day and I didn't want to spend all day doing hair instead of spending quality time with my family so I had a little lay-in then got up and started my wash day. 


For this wash day, these are the steps I followed: 




I applied ORS hair Mayonnaise as a protein treatment to my dry hair. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and my heat cap for 20 mins and then rinsed.






I washed my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.


I deep conditioned my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Treatment conditioner mixed with Avocado Oil. I used heat with my hair therapy wrap for 20 mins before rinsing. 
After T-shirt drying for 15 mins. I sprayed my hair with Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Leave In, Elasta QP H20 Leave In Conditioner and S-curl before detangling my hair with a wide teeth comb. Once detangled I blow-dried my hair with cold air.


I kept my hair in a loose pin curl whilst throughout the rest of the morning and then before styling my hair for the day, I used a few drops of serum to protect my hair and ends in particular whilst my hair was down.






De’Onne x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.