Wash Day Diary - 2 Weeks Post 13.02.13

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Wednesday 13th March 2013


My boyfriend's birthday is on March 18th and he'll be turning 30. It's a big milestone and he's always wanted to go to Amsterdam, so I have booked for us to go there for a long weekend. Thursday evening will involve packing any last minute things we have forgot and spending quality time with our little man before we go away so I decided to wash my hair today.

These are the steps I followed on Wednesday evening:



* Sectioned my hair into four and sprayed with water to dampen.

* Applied Elasta QP Dpr+11 and African Royale Hot 6 Oil to my hair in sections then covered with a plastic cap for 30 mins with heat.

* Co-washed my hair using Tresemme Luxurious Moisture. Left Tresemme on for 5 minutes before final rinse.

* T-shirt dried for 25 mins.

* Applied leave ins; Cantu Shea Butter Leave In & S-curl.

* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair with my fingers.

* Air-dried using the scarf method.

* Moisturised and sealed with S-Curl and Avocado Oil in four sections.

* Applied castor oil to my scalp in sections.

* I then wrapped my hair and tied with my satin scarf before bed.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.