Wash Day - 10 Weeks Post 23.02.13

Thursday, March 07, 2013

I washed my hair late on Saturday night.... I don't know what is wrong with me but despite my best intentions I always end up waiting until it's late in the day before starting my wash day regime.





These are the steps I followed on Saturday:

* Sectioned my hair into four and sprayed with water to dampen.

* Applied Pure Honey and African Royale Hot 6 Oil to my hair in sections then covered with a plastic cap for 25 mins with heat.

* Co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration.

* T-shirt dried for 25 mins.

* Applied leave ins; Creme of nature Argan Oil Leave In; S-curl and homemade moisturising mist applied to my regrowth.

* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair.

* Air-dried using the scarf method.

* Moisturised and sealed with Olive Oil & Mango Butter and Avocado Oil in four sections.

* Applied castor oil to my scalp in sections.

* I then put my hair in a bun and wrapped it with my satin scarf before bed.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.